Friday, May 25, 2012

Baseball

baseball collage

 

       I had the most fun on a stormy Wednesday night. I got to watch all of my boys, Randy included, teach a baseball clinic.  Zach is the President of the Madison Baseball Association.  He has set it up totally different.  He has two leagues.  A competitive league for those who already know how to play, and have Fathers who will help them.  The Father part isn't a requirement, but you can tell what players have those kind of Fathers, and those who don't.  The other league is for those who are just learning the basics.  Every other week they hold a clinic for the instructional league to teach them basic skills.  This week Zach enlisted his dad and brothers.  It was so fun to watch.   I loved it.  They were all so patient, and kind.  Our boys all know the game very well, and it has come so easily to them.  Some of those little boys didn't have a clue, and even simple skills were too hard for them.  Lincoln asked me how Dad taught them all how to play and made it so easy.  Randy said it was by starting when they were Two.  Because of that they all Love Baseball. It  it was so great to see them try to help others little boys learn to love  Baseball as well.  I was so proud of all of them, I could have burst, and I LOVE BASEBALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment