Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby Lucy

Suzys delivery

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have recently heard the Sweetest Words I have about ever heard.  Suzy saying  “I have never been so Happy.”  I had the privilege of being with she and Todd when Lucy was born.  It is such a “Joy” for me to have her feel and understand those indescribable feelings of being a mother.

How quickly  a baby can change your life forever.  For the first time you understand what True Love really is.   For the first time you  Witness a Miracle as that tiny perfect little being is laid in your arms, and  can actually feel the presence of Heavenly Father as he gives you that precious gift.

It was so wonderful to experience that moment with them!!

We were so grateful the Lucy was here safely and so Perfect.     When an attending Pediatric student, asked if she was my first grandchild, and I told her it was my 16th, she was surprised that I had been so emotional.  Every birth is such a blessing, how can you not be emotional, but  Lucy’s delivery was even more of a special blessing . Because of the way she started out we didn’t know if she would be born perfect.  Through Ultrasound we have seen a Cystic Hygroma covering her neck and back, and heard what it could cause,  and what she might look like. Because of  many prayers we  then  watched the Hygroma shrink, from one ultrasound to another. 

We know she is a Miracle,  and thank the many, many, people who have prayed for Lucy since she an 11 week  embroyo.

cystic hygroma

Suzy and Todd, Thank you so much for letting me share that wonderful day!

Heavenly Father Thank you so much for Lucy Lynn!

Lucy Thank you for coming to our family! We are so glad you are here!  Thank you for making your Mother so very happy!!!

Lucys birth

 

1 comment:

  1. The day would not have been as sweet without you there. Thanks for being with us. I hope someday lucy misses her mom and loves her mom as much as i do mine.

    ReplyDelete