Monday, October 25, 2010

"My Last Linc"

Hello Blogging World!!  After a couple of trial and errors I am hoping this is my first real post.  I have decided that it might be a good way to keep in touch with my family, who now are spread clear to the East Coast.  I love reading my daughter's, daughter-in-laws, and neices blogs, and am so impressed with their creativity.  I love seeing all the pictures of the kids.  Which brings me to my topic. 


My Last Linc.   This is the last "first day of school" picture.  It is amazing to have gone from 8 little kids, so excited to go to school, to one lone boy.  Lincoln has grown up in such a different family than the older kids.  The only  noise and confusion he experiences is when his neices and nephews come over.  The older kids lived constantly with noise and confusion.   Who was luckier?  All I know is that I am so grateful for every one of them, and that I didn't stop before we had Lincoln.  Thankfully he is our "Last Linc" and not our "Missing Linc"

Friday night was another "last".  Our last football game at Madison High.  As you can tell by our smiles we aren't to sad about that.  Our team only won one game.  WE have had some high's and lows during out football years, and this one definietly wasn't a high.  Lincoln had fun, and really enjoyed the new coach.  The coach was a player for Boise State, who played in the Fiesta Bowl, so you can guess we had some sweet trick plays.....some of them even worked. 
Lincoln is now ready for his, and our, favorite sport.   BASEBALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment