Friday, December 10, 2010

A Boston Welcome

Randy, Lincoln, and I, have come to visit Clarissa, Patrick, Graice, Alli, and Miles in Boston.
We came on the red-eye flight from SLC.  It actually wasn't bad at all.  At Least for me.
We arrived in Boston at 7:30 am (which was 5:30am in Idaho).  We rented a car and drove to Clarissa's.  We were so excited to get there.

    When we walked in the door to our surprise and delight, Miles went right to Randy, and gave him the sweetest hugs.  He wouldn't let got of him.  He didn't want me at all, but only had eyes for his Grandpa.  I think they must have had a special relationship in Heaven that Miles was remembering, because he hasn't seen his Grandpa for months.  It was so dang cute.  Thank heaven he has since warmed up to me, but he will gladly take Grandpa every chance he gets.

2 comments:

  1. I thought about Clarissa so much over thanksgiving...knowing how it was to be so far away and thinking she must be a little homesick. But then I looked at her blog and am totally jealous of all that they are getting to do and see. Mostly loved hearing about the reunion... how cute are Miles and Randy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun trip! I think Boston looks like such a fun place!!! Clarissa has a darling little family.

    ReplyDelete